From The Pastor
We need your help! Нам потрібна ваша допомога!
We still have several church envelope boxes left. Here is how you can help:
1. Please make sure to pick up your envelopes today.
2. If you see someone’s envelopes remind them to get them or pick them up and hand off to that individual.
3. If you see envelopes left for family, friend, or neighbors, grab them, and deliver or hand off to them.
Mailing cost have gone up and it cost the parish $6.00 to mail just one box out. If you do need envelopes mailed to you (at cost) or need to pick them up on a Tuesday during business hours, please contact the rectory staff on Tuesday’s at 315-478-5109 to make arrangements.
У нас ще залишилось кілька коробочок з церковними конвертами. Ось як ви можете допомогти:
1. Будь ласка, не забудьте забрати свої конверти сьогодні.
2. Якщо ви бачите, чиїсь конверти нагадуйте їм взяти їх або просимо забрати та передати цій особі.
3. Якщо ви бачите конверти, залишені для родини, друга чи сусідів, візьміть їх і передайте їм.
Вартість доставки зросла, і щоб надіслати поштою лише одну коробку коштує $6.00. Якщо бажаєте щоб вам надіслати вам поштою (за вартістю поштового кошту), або ви можете забрати їх у вівторок у робочий час, будь ласка, зв’яжіться з працівниками офісу у вівторок за номером 315-478-5109, щоб
Thank you for your help!! Дякую за вашу допомогу!!
House Blessing during the season after the Feast of the Theophany:
Please complete the short form available in the bulletin to schedule a blessing of your home this season. Notice that masks will be required during the house blessing. Mail forms to the rectory or drop in the collection basket during the Divine Liturgy.
Live Streaming of Services:
Please note that the Live-Streaming schedule is subject to change.
Please visit our Parish website at stjohnbaptistucc.com or our Parish Facebook page at
www.facebook.com/StJohnTheBaptistUCC regularly, to check if the schedules have changes.
Additionally, ALL COVID rules and guidelines will be enforced.
WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY FOR ALL PARISHIONERS & GUESTS,
Everyone entering church will be required to sign in. NO Exceptions.
COVID Rules Update: 11-25-20
Our parish is in a designated Orange zone. For now, weekend and daily liturgies will continue to be celebrated following the schedule in the weekly bulletin. Please remember to follow these guidelines:
- All parishioners and guests entering church for any Divine Liturgy will be required to sign in.
- We are asking that you enter through the Sacristy door ONLY.
- Upon entering you will be asked to give your name(s) and phone number(s) to the designated volunteer(s).
- Per Onondaga County and New York State Laws, the church is required to keep track of all parishioners and guests attending any and all services. Failure to comply by the church could result in the church not being allowed to hold services.
WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY FOR ALL PARISHIONERS AND GUESTS.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Keeping Up to Date is Important
We are currently updating our parish record getting ready for next year. If you have moved in the past year, we ask that you take a moment and update your mailing address and phone number with the Parish Office. We are also looking to update email contacts.
If you have a new email or would like to verify an existing email, please fill out the form in the bulletin and drop it either in the collection basket, at the rectory office or email information to [email protected]
Additionally, if you do not currently receive envelopes, but would like to next year, please check the appropriate box. If you do receive envelopes, but would no longer like to, due to online giving or other reason
Saturday: 4:00 p.m. English
Sunday: During present restrictions, only one Liturgy at 10:00 a.m. Ukrainian
Tuesday - Friday: 8:00 a.m.
Holy Days: 9 a.m. on the Feast Day; 6 p.m. Vigil the evening before the Feast.
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm; 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Confessions: Confessions before and after Liturgies or by request.
Baptisms: Please contact the parish office before arranging the date.
Marriage: Call the parish at least 6 months in advance. Pre-marital counseling is mandatory.
Religious Education: Religious Education every Sunday at 10 am in the parish school. If you would like to register your children please contact Martha Wojtowycz.
Sacrament of the Sick: In case of emergency, call parish anytime.
Bulletin Deadline: Monday of every week.
Church Facilities: Any use of church facilities must be cleared in advance at the rectory.
Cemetery: The purchase of cemetery plots is a privilege reserved for parishioners. Please contact the rectory before any major improvements are undertaken.
Bequests: In making out your will, kindly remember your church. St. John the Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Church, Syracuse NY is our legal title.