Syracuse Ukrainian Festival
Friday, July 28, 4 - 10 pm
Rain or Shine
We invite you to join us for the Syracuse Ukrainian Festival on July 28-29, 2023! The festival is an excellent opportunity to learn about Ukrainian culture and enjoy a fun-filled weekend with friends and family.
The festival will be held on Tipperary Hill, behind Coleman's at St. John the Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Church.
This year's festival will feature all of your favorite things. Here are the details:
- The festival will be held from 4 to 10 pm on Friday, July 28, and from 12 to 10 pm on Saturday, July 29. Admission is free.
- The majority of our festival is underneath our tents, keeping you cool and shaded!
- There will be a variety of food options available, including traditional Ukrainian dishes such as pyrohy (dumplings), holubtsi (cabbage rolls), borscht (soup), and kielbasa (sausage). Plus, we'll have our fast food stand with hamburgers and hot dogs.
- There will be live music and dancing throughout the weekend, performed by local Ukrainian artists.
- Meier's Creek Brewing will again provide our special festival beer, brewed in direct collaboration with our committee.
- There will be a variety of vendors selling Ukrainian souvenirs and crafts.
- Free parking and on-site restrooms are available, including accessible options.
Download our festival flyer and share it with friends and family.
Download our festival menus to plan your visit.
Download our festival schedule to plan your visit.
Our parish has been a staple of the Syracuse area for over 100 years. This festival is our largest yearly fundraiser, and all money collected goes towards helping to offset festival expenses and additional parish improvements. Please consider donating today. Donations can be in memory or honor of a loved one.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
If you have questions, please feel free to email us here.